Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two in One!

The other day, I went to go take my ID picture for my school district, and I decided to glam it up! In the Fall and Winter, I usually just blow dry my hair and twist it up, then sometime during the day, I take it down to create some waves. However, I decided to straighten my hair and was surprised to see how long it is now!!



I had been growing my hair out for over two years, when I suddenly got inspired to pull off the Lady Gaga bangs, and chopped my hair off!! LOL! It looked ok, but it was a very short and dramatic look! Now, its growing out, and I got my layers going on. I'm thinking of growing out my bangs a little longer as well as my layers! 



Look What I Found! I was searching through all of my lip glosses when I found Glitz Glosses, circa 2005!! They're the long-lost distance relative of the new Dazzleglasses! 

From Left to Right, and Top to Bottom:

Afterparty - an irredescent pink
Embellish - dark plum red
Ramoneo - pink glitter
Berried Treasure - true red
Girl's Got It - magenta pink
Foreign Intrigue - berry red
Kisscapade - purplely pink
Fleshflash - nude

I think these were meant to be mixed, because they are not very glossy at all! But they pack a LOT of glitter. It kind of looks like I applied a dazzleglass, and then rubbed off the gloss! I need to experiment a little more!

And lastly,
HOTD or HURLEY OF THE DAY! hehe

I'm so proud of her! Another graduate in our family! She graduated last night from her doggy obedience class! She got her own little degree, and I have to frame it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment