Sunday, November 15, 2009

Because I can!

This is my beloved Clinique Colorsurge Trio Eyeshadow Palette in Doeyed! I love the highlight color, and am very sad that this is not a permanent color! I have to make a trip every so often to pick up a few at the closest CCO! This is my go-to eyeshadow in the morning when I dont have much time to get a glammed up for work. Love this!


I'm not very good at the tutorial thing yet, but I'm still learning! I have yet to master the art of youtubing, but here is my take on picture tutorials!

This was my requested FOTD:
Face: Clinique Superdefense Moisturizer with SPF 25
MUFE HD Powder
 BE Fairly Light

Cheeks: MAC's Dainty

Lips: MAC's Lipstick in XPose
Chanel Lipgloss in Blacktie

Eyes: UDPP
MAC's ShadeStick in Beige-ing on the lid (blended with 239) 
On top, Lancome's e/s in Sparkle
MAC's ShadeStick in Taupographic in the crease (blended with 217)
In crease, NARS e/s in Cargo
Highlight is MAC's e/s in Vanilla
Undereye, MAC's e/s in Satin Taupe
Lancome's ArtLiner in Black
Lancome's Cils Booster XL 
Lancome's Definicils Mascara in Black

First, prep face, brows, and eyes (see above for product list)

Second, apply Shadestick in Beigeing on the lid with a 239 brush, then pack on either MACs Shore leave (on previous FOTD) or Lancome's Sparkle (shown). Then, draw your crease line with Taupographic Shadestick and blend with a 217 brush!

Next, blend MAC's Mauvement pigment (previous FOTD) or NARS Cargo e/s (shown) in the crease on top of the Taupographic with the same 217 brush until desired look. Then, line lashes with MACs Blitz & Glitz Fluidline. 
Lastly, add mascara and line lower lashes! For the finishing touch, I add MACs MB in Dainty, and MAC lipstick in XPose and Chanel gloss in Blacktie.
End Result: Small variations with the same effect! 
This was my FOTD from today! I look a little tore up, but that's ok! It was suppose to be a lazy Sunday!

I went to Beverly Hills to visit my friends, and ended up spending all my hard earned money at the mall on Santa Monica Blvd! I did use my 20% VIB at Sephora, and finally! got my MUFE set! YAY! I, also, have a shipment coming next week! I will have to post all my new goodies in a haul post as well as some pretty FOTDs that I can create with my splurge! Lastly, I ended up at MAC, and Back to MAC'd 12 containers, and received Hue and Creme d'Nude!!! I love them already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment