Thursday, November 5, 2009

Haul Time!

Even though I'm broke (lol), I couldnt resist going to Nordstrom after my aerobics class on Monday! I had to pay my bill, and wanted to check out the new Trina Turk gift with purchase from Clinique! I love their Mascaras, and this gift comes with a couple of brushes, an eyeshadow palette, and great eye cream! I wanted it just for the eyebrow brush! I can never seem to keep them very long, because they end up breaking in my brush bag when I travel!Your Exclusive Gift  www.nordstrom.com

Secondly, I love their eyeshadow palette called Doe Eyed, but its been discontinued, and can only find it at the Cosmetic Company. But I'm always on the look out for a dupe of the highlight! When I arrived at Nordies, it was completely empty and the saleslady was all mine! We talked for a bit, and I looked at the new gift set for 36$. Although the gift wasn't officially out until today, Thursday, she said if I bought the Clinique 'Star Favorites' Makeup Setshe would give me the gift that very day!! I gave in, and bought it! Now I must live on Cheerios and moisturizers! :D The set includes:

Treat eyes to All About Eyes cream/gel, six Color Surge Eyeshadows and Dual-Ended High Impact Curling Mascara/High Impact Mascara. For lips: Long Last Glosswear SPF 15. To take off eyeshadow and High Impact Mascara: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips. For High Impact Curling Mascara, all you need is warm water. Set includes a chic pink bag. A $73 value.

Clinique 'Star Favorites' Makeup Set




Along with my purchase, she threw in another Liquid Soap, Lash Impact Mascara, a couple of foundations, and a few moisturizers! I was in heaven, because the gift alone was worth $75, the gift set was valued at $73, and the six other samples were probably worth $30, all for less than $40!!! The saleslady was extremely nice and generous. So here is a tip, if you're going to buy something at the mall/makeup counter, go at a time when you can 1.) find a parking space, 2.) avoid long lines, 3.) find a great deal, and 4.) make friends with the saleslady!!! It will benefit in you more than you know! 

xoxo, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment