Sunday, November 8, 2009

Plums, Purples, and Berries, OH MY!

MY FOTD: Fall Edition!
I think purples, plums, and lilacs are going to be great this season!

I wore a version of this the other day for my friend, Andrew's birthday in West Hollywood! Here's a picture from the night! I used my Clinique palette, Doe Eyed, which has beautiful grayish purples! LOVE!

This is one FOTD that I have been working on:




What I used (bold)/ What you can use:

Face: Nutriste Skin Renew
MUFE HD Powder
BE: Fairly Light
BE: Hydrating Mineral Veil
(Your own foundation routine and color)

Cheeks: MAC Gentle Mineral Blush
MAC Blush in True Romance

Lips: MAC Viva Glam VI Special Edition
MAC Dreamy Lipglass
NARS Risky Business LG
MAC Morning Glory LustreGlass
MAC Lilac Crush LipGelee

Lip Liners: MAC Lustreglass Pencil in Plum Mate
MAC Liner in Plum
Stila Longwear Lipstick Liner in Exquisite

Lipstick: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Syrup
Chanel's Key Largo
NARS in Masai
MAC Frost Lipstick in Xpose

Eyes: UDPP (your eyeshadow primer)
Shadestick in Silver Bleu
Lancome Pink Veil on entire lid
Este Lauder Pink Dusk Duo on lower lid
MAC Shadowy Lady in crease
Lancome Definicils Mascara in black

You may also use: MAC Vanilla e/s on lid
MAC Mineral e/s in Earthly Riches 
Lancome e/s in Volcano
MAC e/s in Seedy Pearl, Flirty Number, Idol Eyes, Crystal, or Mystical Mist
Kat Von D in Livewire e/s duo
Lorac Custom Trio in Sultry

Liners: MAC Fluidline in Microviolet or Iris Eyes
MAC Liquid Last in Pop Iris or Fuschia-ism
Drugstore brands: 
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Clay #60
Almay Pure Blends in Lavendar #245

I've listed other items that can be swapped in the place of what I used depending on preference, price, and/or skin color! There are so many other colors in the cosmetic world that I have not listed, and can be used! I am really loving purple this month, and can not wait to do more FOTD using what I have!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment