Saturday, January 2, 2010

SLO trip and Christmas FOTD!

These pictures are from my trip to SLO. We stayed at our friends, Amanda and Bret's home in Arroyo Grande. They had this little dive bar down the street that we hit up Saturday and Sunday. Apparently, I was a little too high maintenance for this place, but I had my eyes on a certain someone that was a no show! :( Nonetheless, we had a great time. On Saturday, we met a lot of people and had fun walking in the rain back and forth between Bill's and R&D's. On Sunday, we took a trip around town, and then ended up back at R&D's. We had the entire bar to ourselves, good drinks, and sang karaoke!






This is my friend I met during our day tour around Pismo Beach, San Luis Port, San Luis Obispo, and Madonna Inn! I don't think he was as happy to see me as I was to see him!


As promised, my Christmas FOTD:
Face:
BE Fairly Light
MUFE HD Powder
MAC blush in Well Dressed

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Fluidline in Haunting - on the lid
UD e/s in Grifter - on the lid with 239
UD e/s in Oil Slick - in the crease with 217
MAC e/s in Vanilla - brow highlight with 224
MAC m/es in Young Punk as liner on top/lower lash line
Lancome Mascara

Lips:
MAC l/s in Hue


No comments:

Post a Comment