Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa came to town!

SANTA CAME TO MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!! lol.
Every year our city puts on a Santa float with elves, reindeer, and Mr. and Mrs. Claus! This time my dad was Santa so I got a free picture with Hurley, Santa, and I. I wanted to try one of the nude looks for this FOTD, and this is what I came up with:
Eyes: 
UDPP
MAC Vanilla- Entire Lid
MAC Coco Pigment -Lower Lid blended into the crease
MAC Satin Taupe- Bottom lashline
Lancome ArtLiner- Black
Lancome Definicils Mascara- Black

Face:
MUFE HD Powder
BE Fairly Light
MAC Well Dressed Blush

Lips: 
MAC Hue l/s
MAC Luminary Lustreglass

Hair:
No products were used! Blow dry with cool setting, and dry well.
With a small barrel curling iron, I started at the middle of the strand and curled up for undefined waves. 
Then, I twisted the bangs along my hairline so it created a french braided look, and pinned the end behind my hair.

I will post our picture with Santa as soon as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment